The Washington State Digital Archives has officially released its Windows Screen Saver. This fun new tool will automatically download the latest news and images from the Digital Archives website and display it on your screen. There is no better way to keep in touch with what is happening at the Digital Archives.
Note: if you do not have the .Net framework 2.0 installed it will be downloaded and installed automatically as a part of the screen saver Installation process.
- » You must have Administrative rights on your computer to install this screen saver.
- » Your computer must be running one of the following operating systems with the .Net framework 2.0 installed:
- » Windows 98
- » Windows 98 Second Edition
- » Windows ME
- » Windows 2000 Service Pack 3
- » Windows XP Service Pack 2
- » Windows Server 2003
- » Windows Vista
- » Windows 7
- Click Here to download the installer.
- In the File Download dialog click Open.
When the installer has been saved to your computer, a new window will open with 2 files in it. Double click on Setup.exe
and follow the onscreen instructions.
When the installer is finished, the Screen Saver dialog will be opened automatically. Make sure to select Digital Archives
from the list and click OK.
- Sit back and enjoy as the Digital Archives news and images roll in! We will be updating the news regularly and the images will
change each month.
Questions, Comments or Problems?
If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you. If you find a problem
let us know and we will do what we can to get it resolved. If you have an idea for how we can make
the Digital Archives Screen Saver better, drop us a line at